Want to Know More?
- Real name is Lazlo.
- Taken in by Vincent Vingerhut when he was found at sea.
- Treated as a playmate for Snowe Vingerhut and Servent of
the family as a child.
- Was considered a prodigy in the Gaien's Marine Academy.
- Worked for the King of Obel doing simple tasks after the
- See the section directly below for his family.
|Lazlo, Lino and Flare
*I cant help but wonder how Setsu would have acted about the rune if
he knew who the hero actually was.
- Lino En Kuldes is the father of Lazlo, the protagonist of
- Lino's wife, the Queen, died using the Rune of Punishment.
This is when Lazlo was lost at sea.
- Died in Fort El-Eal when it collapsed.
- Former Tactician of Scarlet Moon and student of Elenor.
- Cut his hand off to lose the Rune of Punishment only to see
it take his son afterwards.
- Lost his son when he used the Rune.
- Masterminded the Kooluks southern invasion to his his
merchant cover to find the Rune of Punishment.
- In the beginning, there existed only long, long Darkness.
- Over time, Dark grew lonely. The loneliness became a
heavy sorrow. Darkness eventually cried one tear.
- From the tear were born two brothers: Sword and Shield.
- Sword said it could cut all that exists. Shield replied
that nothing could even scratch it.
- They fell into war. Their war lasted for 7 days and 7
- In the end, Sword breached Shield, and Shield broke
- Pieces of sword rained down to make the sky. Pieces of
Shield rained down to make the earth. Their battle
flashes became the stars.
- The 27 gems adorning Sword and Shield transformed into
the 27 True Runes. And thus the world began it's life.
- ...This is the story of the true runes. These are the
17 that I am aware of.
- Beast Rune
- Rune of the Beginning (black sword rune and
bright shield rune)
- Circle Rune
- Dragon Rune
- Gate Rune (back gate rune and front gate rune)
- Hachifusa Rune
- Blue Moon Rune
- Night Rune
- Rune of Punishment
- Soul Eater
- Sovereign Rune
- Sun Rune
- True Earth Rune
- True Fire Rune
- True Lightning Rune
- True Water Rune
- True Wind Rune
|Tal, Keneth, Paula,
- After the war Tal quit the knights and became a
fisherman. He was lured back for a time to help destroy the
rune cannons with Katarina and Keneth.
- Paula and Selma were allowed to return to the great elven
tree in Na-Nal. After a while Paula returned to become a Knight
of Razril once again. Her adventures were not over.
- Jewel would eventually move to Na-Nal. She
would later be sent (along with Paula and Selma) by Lino En Kuldes to
help with the infiltration of Kooluk. She works with the Island
|Aldo and Ted
- Sometime after the war with the Kooluk, Aldo is found
dead. Although the circumstances surrounding his death are
unknown, they are somehow related to Ted's Souleater.
- Ted inherited the rune 150 years before giving it over to
the fog ship guide. He then held it another 150 years after he
got it back before he passed it on to Tir McDohl. The rune still
recognized Ted as the true bearer of the rune even after that.
The rune eventually took his soul and ended his long life.
- Brandeau inhereted the Rune of Punishment from a man named
Steele during a battle.
- Brandeau lost his eye and inhereted the rune in this
battle. His good friend (and Kika's), Edgar was killed.
- His friend, Peck, was deformed over his whole body.
His skin became stretched and scared. He lost his
hair. In suikoden 4, he
was known only as the "assassin."
- After the battle, Brandeau and Peck became pirates in their
own right, refusing to return to Kika and the nest of pirates.
|Sigurd, Kika and Keen
- Sigurd was once under the employ of Reinbach II. Now
Reinbach II wants to get rid of anybody who knows his secrets and
- Keen is paid by Reinbach to kill Sigurd.
- Sigurd meets Kika and she takes him away, saving his
life. This is how he comes to be so loyal to Kika.
|Leveling to 99
- First step: Recruit Ted
- Equip Ted with Mother Earth rune (worlock has one)
- Go to training hall with just Hero and Ted in party (and yu
or another healer in support slot)
- Use Ted's Earthquake spell to get past those pesky fourth
and fifth rounds.
- It takes quite a few trips to get Ted and Hero up to level
99, but thats the hard part.
- When those two are level 99, put 2 more characters in the
party and continue with Ted's earthquake spell.
- It should only take about 2, maybe 3, trips to the training
hall for each person to level up to 99.
- I dont know how to get Bartholomew to level 99, since he
cant use the training hall.