- Used to move the character
- [A Button]:
- Used to talk to the people and to search things
- Used to shoot with the gun
- [B Button]:
- Used to duck while pressed down
- Used to swim later in the game
- [X Button]:
- [Y Button]:
- Used to attack with the punch
- [L & R Buttons]:
- Used to lock your position while moving and firing the gun
- [Start Button]:
- Used to show your inventory
- [Select Button]:
HOW TO SAVE
There is a way to save your advances through the game:
To load a saved file just select the Continue option on the Title Screen.
- Go to your house, and there go to the left side of your bed (the one at the
- Main Screen
- [Current Weapons]: Shows your current long and short-range weapons.
- [Short-distance Weapon]: Shows your current short-distance weapon.
- [Ammo]: Displays the ammo of each weapon.
- [Bombs]: Shows the bombs you have for using.
- [Zeal Coin Meter]: Displays your current life you have.
- [Score]: Displays your current points acquired.
- [Money]: Shows the money you have in hand.
- Inventory Screen
- [Skill List]: Here you can see the learnt skills and how to use them.
- [Crest List]: Shows the Demiseed Crests you've already got.
- [Equip]: Displays the obtained equipment.
- [Lives Number]: Shows how many lives you have.
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.