This section is dedicated to all the mini games you can find
in Treasure Hunter G.
Playing the piano
Through the game you can find a piano in a couple of pubs and
using the Action button on it will cause Red to play it. Deppending on what you've done you
can achieve a total of 4 different levels playing it:
- Skill Level 1: You start with this.
- Skill Level 2: Play the piano 3 times after Ruuri's fire.
- Skill Level 3:
- Skill Level 4:
Frog Casino Games
In the game you'll find in some towns a big golden building with statues
of frogs, this is the Frog Casino. Inside you can play several mini-games, where you'll be
able to win a prize.
To play you need to have at least one frog, but if you haven't got any don't worry, you can
buy them inside.
- Game Explanation: Here you'll have to win all the other frogs in a race
within a limited time.
- Controls: Use any button to advance jumping. Use Up and Down to change of race track.
- Don't press the button quickly, you have to hold the button for a
short amount of time, release it, and press it again when you reach the ground.
- If you jump over another frog you'll win a short distance, and the other frog will loose a few
- Prize: Poison Ring
Fly Catching Game
- Game Explanation: Here you'll have to eat every fly, you have a limited number
of "shots" and time.
- Controls: Use any button to throw your tongue, use Left and Right to move through the
- While your tongue is out you can move to the sides, take advantage
- Prize: Strange Boots
- Game Explanation: You have to dodge every ball coming from the front of the
screen. You have to do it until the time concludes.
- Controls: You only have to use Left and Right to move.
- None, this is the easiest of all the mini-games.
- Prize: Heavenly Ring
Ribbit of Darkness
This is a secret mini-game hidden in the Frog Casino of Akrass and Gorgobania.
To access it head to the golden statue of the frog you see inside, it will ask for a password,
it is: 3131. This mini-game is a combination of every mini-game in the Frog Casino, plus
a new one: Giv Shower.
- Game Explanation: You have to catch every coin possible within a time, there
is no way you can loose. Cupper coins give you 1 Giv, Silver coins 10 Giv, and the Gold ones 100.
- Controls: Left and Right to move, any button to jump.
- Don't worry if you don't catch a money when it falls down, it will
bounce one time.
- Prize: The money obtained
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.